- 1 5 best way cope with the stomach acid to rise, Plus the dining Menu Guide so as not to Frequent Relapse.
- 1.1 What are the causes of stomach Pain due to GERD?
5 best way cope with the stomach acid to rise, Plus the dining Menu Guide so as not to Frequent Relapse.
Do you often feel pain in the solar plexus or feel a sensation of heat in the chest up to his throat? If Yes, you may have a digestive disorder is known as GERD. GERD is similar to stomach acid reflux. But even though both make stomach acid reflux stomach acid to rise, and GERD are not the same. Sore stomach acid due to GERD are chronic and usually happen at least two times per week and could recur at any time. Check out a full review of the disease including symptoms, GERD causes stomach acid drug choice and best, along with how to prevent and overcome stomach acid rise later in the day.
What are the causes of stomach Pain due to GERD?
The stomach breaks down food that goes on duty to be absorbed by the body. Gastric acid produced by the stomach on purpose to facilitate its work. However, when the amount of acid produced in fact too much, then it can cause gastric problems, such as a gastric acid reflux.
Gastric acid reflux are stomach acid flow back or rising of stomach acid into the esophagus. The flow behind this acid is actually a normal part of the digestive system, so that the movement of reflux of gastric acid cannot be said as a disease. But if stomach acid so very often ride so bring up the burning sensation in chest and throat (heartburn), it means gastric ring muscle (sphincter) which serves as the retaining valve remain constantly so that the acid in the stomach is no longer to function properly.
Well, this is the condition which then causes you experiencing aching stomach acid. Gastric pain described as GERD if the at least more than twice per week.
This condition generally occurs after You eat certain foods that can trigger stomach acid to rise. Symptoms of GERD can be shorted or it can also occur during sleep.
In some cases, the cause of acid in the stomach can also rise because of the pressure on the abdomen during pregnancy, obesity, or have the syndrome of abdominal hernias.
In addition, a person who consumes excess amounts of alcohol, smoke, have diabetes, asthma, and connective tissue disease is also at high risk is exposed to this disease.
What are the symptoms of GERD?
When stomach acid to rise, network along the walls of the esophagus will be irritated by stomach acid. As a result, you may experience heartburn, namely a heat sensation or pain in the chest that sometimes these symptoms spread to the esophagus. This condition usually occurs after eating and symptoms would be worse when the evening.
GERD also usually shows symptoms, such as:
- Mouth tastes sour
- Sore throat (feels stung)
- The food feels up and Scotch the esophagus
- Acid on the back of the mouth
- Bloated stomach
- Difficulty swallowing
- Cough or bengek
- Wheezing; cough
- Chest pain, especially while lying down at night
You should immediately contact a doctor if you have symptoms such as chest pain or short of breath. In addition, you must tell your doctor if these symptoms frequently occur and get worse. Each person’s body is different. Always consult a doctor to handle Your health condition.
Whether disease GERD can be cured?
GERD is caused by a ring of muscle (sphincter) of the stomach that is not functioning normally. There is no cure of gastric acid that can make those muscles back to normal, but these drugs can help relieve symptoms and prevent relapse.
Various means of overcoming stomach acid you should know
In addition, gastric pain with drugs could easily be addressed through setting a more healthy and balanced.
Some dietary rules that you need to consider to help cope with recurrent gastric acid is:
- Eat more regularly. One of the causes of the increase of acid in the stomach is an irregular eating patterns. Therefore, try to have the same meal every hour of the day. In addition, you are also advised not to eat two hours before going to bed, because it can trigger the acid goes up to the throat while sleeping.
- Avoid snacking between meals. This one can make a habit of digestive trouble to digest the food which is too much. As a result, the body takes quite a long time to digest food.
- Pay attention to the serving of meals. How to resolve other stomach acid is to pay attention to the serving of meals. Because eating in large portions can trigger reflux. To avoid starvation, you should be eating more frequently but in smaller portions.
- Chew food properly. Though seem trivial, the way this one it is important to note. Because this can can help digestive enzymes to process and digest food more easily so as to reduce the risk of stomach acid up or worsen symptoms of GERD you experienced.
- Avoid drinking too much water while eating. Drinking too much water in the middle of eating can dilute the acid in the stomach and make the food you consume more difficult to digest.
Food choices for a good stomach acid is consumed
The acid in the stomach vulnerable to ride after setelsai meal. Thus, in addition to eating more regular schedule, you also need to be more strictly selecting what you eat every day to overcome stomach acid. Choosing the wrong food can thus make stomach acid to rise.
Here’s some food for the stomach acid which is either consumed if you’re sick stomach acid:
- Bananas. Bananas have a low acidity level with pH levels of around 4.5 to 5.2. This made him able to neutralize the acid in the stomach and help relieve the symptoms. In addition to the banana fruit no citrus such as melon, apples, papaya, pear and also so the best option as the food for the stomach acid.
- Oatmeal. Oatmeal (porridge oatmeal) contain whole grain rich in fiber so it can help absorb the acid in the stomach so as to prevent gastric contents up. .. Other high-fiber food options besides oatmeal is the whole wheat bread and whole grain rice.
- Green vegetables. Green vegetables such as broccoli, green beans, celery, cauliflower, spinach, and the other is the choice of food to stomach acid. This is because the vegetables are low-vegetable acids making it either consumed to relieve symptoms of reflux that you are natural.
- Ginger. Ginger has a good natural antiradang as treatment for a sore stomach acid and other digestive problems. You can add grated ginger or ginger slices into a smoothie, tea, or Your dishes.
- Egg white. Hard boiled egg white is a good choice as a food for the stomach acid. But remember, avoid egg yolks for containing high fat that can aggravate the condition of Your ailing stomach acid.
- Meat without fat. Meat without fat is the best option as the food for the stomach acid. Konsumsilah chicken breast without skin and red meat without fat by way of a steamed, baked, or grilled. To avoid this type of food processing by way of a fried because oil can aggravate the symptoms of reflux.
- Aloe Vera. The Aloe Vera plant is known as a natural healer and also the treatment of gastrointestinal disorders, including for GERD.
Read Also :